A Story of Faith, Hope, and Miracles

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th!



It's Fourth of July weekend! We did some fun things as a family and stayed close to home :)

I finally got around to downloading 218 some pictures from May until this last weekend. So many adorable memories all rolled into one memory disk! But seriously, we are having a blast with this great weather.

Last week we worked on a little art project in the driveway making sidewalk silhouettes of ourselves. They make me giggle every time I see them (since it has yet to rain and wash them away)...






And in my spare time I've been training for 5K runs. It's been a huge accomplishment for me as I am, by no means, a runner. I hate every second of it but I'm very proud of my willpower. It's safe to say that I would have never done it if it wasn't for my training group of ladies to keep me motivated to train day in and day out! We're continuing to train for an 8K in September and a Climb for a Cure for CF in November (1,000 plus stairs straight up...ask me about it if you're interested in doing this with us!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment