A Story of Faith, Hope, and Miracles

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Coping with Your Child's CF

Great webcast for new parents featuring Ali and Christina from last year's America's Got Talent.

Newly Diagnosed: Real Life Lessons on Coping with CF

I borrowed this question posted by Mandie Sharp (the wife of a man with CF who blogs at "Run Sickboy Run") that she posted in response to this webcast on her CysticLife site:
How about you? How are your thoughts different now about CF than they were when your child was diagnosed?

What are my thoughts on how my view of CF has changed since learning about CF for the first time? So different. We have been through the diagnosis process 3 times now. It definitely didn't get easier with each new diagnosis but I feel so much better now knowing what I have learned about the Foundation and the incredible hope it has for new patients. I am so grateful for the foundation and the great support system we have found. We feel incredibly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment