A Story of Faith, Hope, and Miracles

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Must Have for Every CF Mom

I am a firm believer in sharing new insights so others do not have to figure out things the "hard way." This is just one of those such things.

Squeezable Applesauce

Check out this puppy!


Pure Genius.

I think it was made for me. I am now a squeezable applesauce convert. Fully.

No more spilled applesauce in diaper bags. No more trying to transport to daycare, school, holiday parties, camping. It's perfect for mixing up enzymes before meal time. And if you don't have kids with CF (LUCKY!) these are great snacks on the go. No spoon needed!

I first spotted a version of this at a grocery store months back. But they were pricey. Like $1 pricey. But just a month ago or so I spotted them in Wal-Mart in the check-out aisle for 60 some cents!!!!!

Check out this link to find out where to buy or buy online in bulk!

"O Squeezable Applesauce" (sung to the tune of "O Christmas Tree")
O Squeezable Applesauce! O Squeezable Applesauce!
Thy container is amazing;
O Squeezable Applesauce! O Squeezable Applesauce!
It even reseals for later use;
Not only useful on the go,
But also when we're at home.
O Squeezable Applesauce! O Squeezable Applesauce!
You make enzyme-taking easier!

1 comment:

  1. I must try these - I am all about ease with kiddos!

    Have a very blessed Christmas! :) LOVED your Christmas card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete