A Story of Faith, Hope, and Miracles

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Olive with a Twist Project!

Finally the finished product of the photo shoot the kids did a few weeks ago in preparation for the foundation's fourth annual Olive with a Twist
We're promised more of the captured personalities on the 12th. Chris and I will be going to volunteer the event so I'm sure there will be plenty to share!

The Krakora Studio in Madison donated their time for this project and I can't tell you how impressed I was with them. It was such a fabulous experience for our kids and I have no doubt, will be the talk of the Gala! Thank you Mike and Heather!

Follow this link to check out the cute honies in this picture!


To view all the photos from the session click on this link to view the Gallery Type in password "20cfgala10" when prompted. Find the kids' names on the scroll on the right hand-side. But hurry, the gallery expires November 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment