A Story of Faith, Hope, and Miracles

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Extra Baggage

Finally, after 8 days Cooper will be coming home tomorrow. I am elated. Finally, I will get to see my husband again and my kids will get to see their dad. Chris has been taking the night shift and I the day so we have only seen each other in passing (aka "changing of the guards"). I have to be perfectly honest though; I am also very anxious about bringing Cooper home. He's bringing with him 2 exta oral medicines and a nebulizer treatment for the next five days. He has already started and will continue doing Pulmozyme nebulizer treatments (something Cayden and Trinity didn't start until closer to a year old). And so, without any further ado, I present...

The Topel Family Daily Index:

7: number of nebulizer treatments done daily between the three kids
6-8: average number of airway clearance sessions that will need to be done
8: number of oral medications (not counting enzymes)
2: packets of Scandishake Mix for Trinity
1 1/8: number of tsp of extra salt to pass around the table :)
4: number of kids to love
2: loads of laundry to do
7: the hours of sleep I hope to get
1: glass of wine for mom!

And the words I'll savor as I go about my day:
Each one of them is Jesus in disguise. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

No comments:

Post a Comment