A Story of Faith, Hope, and Miracles

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's that time


Tomorrow Cooper goes to clinic for his six week appointment. It's so unusual to be actually looking 'forward' to a CF clinic visit.

But this time, something tells me Cooper is going to rock his weigh-ins. He is getting more solid by the second, I swear!





Tonight, please say an extra prayer for our dear friends the Bourke family. Their almost 12 year old son is facing rough days ahead in his battle with brain cancer.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo, such a handsome little boy! I'll pray for the Bourke family.
    I found your profile on "Dreams for Diana", about an orphan with CF. I have been following the Reece's Rainbow charity site for many months now. I also know of one more orphan with CF in eastern Europe, she's younger than Diana.

    ReplyDelete