A Story of Faith, Hope, and Miracles

Monday, February 7, 2011

Salt&Light

Cayden lost his first tooth!

Great story, no joke. He lost it at the dentist.

Literally.

After they put on the fluoride he spit out water and the next thing I knew he was bleeding and screaming "My tooth is gone." And he was right. We never found his tooth.



I spent this past weekend with 15 amazing high schoolers and 2 adults for Resurrection Rally 2011 in the Dells learning about how we can be better light and better salt.





Adoration

Some might say I'm crazy to love being with teenagers. But they make me appreciate coming home to toddlers who go to bed way before 1 am!




Moments like these make me love being a mommy! Cooper and his new trick.










And oh yeah, nice guys do finish first! Go Packers.

1 comment: