A Story of Faith, Hope, and Miracles

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Increase Chest PT

I shouldn't have blogged about fall and cooler temps. Cayden's coughing (and so much that it's been waking him in the night), I have a cold starting, and Cooper has a cough. Our family motto at times such as this is: "if there's a cough, increase Chest PT"!

Last night Nana (my mom) surprised the kids with pizza from Rocky's. She came to help with laundry (if I could hire someone to fold it all, I totally would!) while I worked on last minute kickball details. We taped the kids doing treatments (phew: there's no way I could do it by myself) so we can hopefully run some footage during the tournament on a projector screen. It was so sweet, Colin even wanted a "turn" on the vest. Of course we let him because he thinks its normal (poor kid!).

2 more days until kickball. Prayers for great weather and good times!

A picture of my CF sweetie pies. This will definitely make my black and white collage wall...

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet photo.

    Have a great weekend! I know it will go off without a hitch - kudos to you! I know you put a ton of work into it!

    Here's for prayers that the cough goes away ... thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete